Learn All About
Elevated Service, Impeccable Design, Streamlined Process, Unforgettable Experience
NJ Wedding Planner Services
NJ Wedding Planner Service CollectionsRelease the stress and overwhelm of planning with our wedding planning collections.
Hiring a wedding planner is the most important decision you will make for your wedding. Through this expertise, your once-in-a-lifetime moments will be cherished rather than fleeting and full of stress. You will be gifting yourself and your family the experience to relive your wedding day with memories of laughter and joy for many years to come.
We take what’s inside your brain and give it words, colors and coherence to bring every design detail together at your wedding. Then, we take your vision and make it something you can see, touch and feel.
We consider every logistical possibility that can happen on your wedding day. After, we combine it with some back-up plans and create a working timeline to guide all of your wedding professionals. This way you can sit back, drink champagne and enjoy on your wedding day.
We will deliver wedding professionals that will make you cry when you see your photos. That will make you gasp when you walk into your fully detailed ballroom filled with romantic florals and candles. Since 2013, Dee Kay Events delivers these moments and more with kindness, experience, refinement, and longevity.
Details and InvestmentEach proposal is catered specifically to the needs of our clients.
Some clients need more, some need less. The best way to figure out your investment is to schedule a consultation. Every wedding is as unique as every couple. Rest assured, all of our wedding planning collections include wedding day management coverage.
Full Planning & Design
For the couple who appreciates impeccable design, a simplified venue selection process and a confident and trusting hand every step of the way.
- Unlimited Telephone & E-mail Contact
- Personal & Curated Consultations
- Establish & Create Custom Budget
- Venue Scouting & Selection
- Procurement of All Wedding Professionals
- Final Payment Distribution
- Streamlined Project Management Software
- Custom Automated Checklists & Reminders
- Development of Design Concept and Event Experience
- Visual Mood Boards & 3D Design
- Everything Under Partial Planning & Design
Partial Planning & Design
For the couple who already picked their venue and have organized your budget, our partial planning package will get you from flustered to calm. We give guidance on what is next, when to execute things, explain the difference between Ecru and Bone for your invitations, help with design and everything else in between.
- Checklist Development
- Event Design Creation & Visual Mood Boards
- Vendor Research
- Procure Remaining Wedding Professionals
- Vendor Liaison
- Reception Layout Rendering
- Vendor Reviews & Recommendations
- Wedding Etiquette Education
- Vendor Meeting Preparation
- Use of Planning Software
- Everything under Wedding Day Management
Wedding Day Management
If you are overwhelmed as to when you should have your wedding party start getting ready or you are not sure of when to tell transportation when to pick you up, we are here to help. Event Day Management will calm and ease you for the weeks leading up to your big day.
- Relationship begins 2 Months Before Wedding Date
- Vendor Communication
- Event Day Timeline Creation
- Venue Walkthrough
- Final Vendor Communication
- Rehearsal Attendance
- Event Day Emergency Kit
- Assist with hotel guest pick-up
- Assist with portraits organization
Wedding Add-On Services
- Wedding Weekend Planning
- Wedding Shower Coordination
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
- Curation and Design of Hotel Welcome Gifts
- Production and Delivery of Hotel Welcome Gifts
- RSVP Tracking
Inquire about Ultimate VIP Service
Although we love beautiful weddings, our design hearts still yearn for thoughtful celebrations from showers, milestone birthdays and anniversaries to intimate gatherings, we are happy to accommodate all of your needs.